Monday 25 March 2013

Snow Joke !


Maybe I jinxed it in my last blog, when I said that good weather was on its way. Well I did say hopefully.   The start of the Easter holidays and we are knee deep in snow!  The forecast isn’t much better for the country but at least here we are lucky.  Our roads are clear and we have no problems getting about, we haven’t had our electricity cut off and its business as usual in the B&B.
 
 

However saying that it has had an effect on business and we now find ourselves with empty rooms for the Easter weekend. The last time I remember snow at Easter was when Les and I went to Cornwall for the holiday weekend.  We were camping and had pitched our tent in the sunshine and the next morning we woke up to snow.  That was about 30 years ago, so it doesn’t seem like a regular event.  So here are a few pictures just to show you how deep it has been. 

And if you fancy a break next weekend we still have availability.





No comments:

Post a Comment