Thursday 25 November 2010

One month to go


With four weeks to go till Christmas I was only thinking yesterday that I seem to be so organised this year - it’s a bit scary. Not one to want to tempt fate - I don’t really like to mention it because something is bound to go wrong. I am an optimistic person normally and have always been of the glass half full persuasion but being so organised so early is rare. Some presents are bought and wrapped, as mentioned before cake and puddings are made, and the turkey is ordered.

And of course today we woke up to snow – so my well planned day went out the window and my organised mind had to re-jig the things I was going to do today. There is nothing like a bit of snow to cause chaos – but luckily we are on a bus route so our road is always gritted, 99.9% of the time we can get out. We are expecting new guests today – we just hope they have a snow free journey.

Earlier in the week we went to Chester and did a bit of that Christmas shopping it was already looking Christmassy.






1 comment:

  1. I am deeply impressed by your organisation and envious too! It won't surprise you to know that I am not organised at all this year.

    ReplyDelete